[New Plugin] Simple Product Analytics for Bubble.io

Hi @Toby1 ,

Thanks for your message!
I will take a closer look at CoAlias to see if Lemonflow can meet your needs and get back to you soon.
Best

Dope!! That would be great if we can get this to work. Thanks for the update

Hi @Lemonflow just applied to try this out - would really love to give it a shot - we have almost 6,000 users and I’m about to embark on a pretty big Mixpanel project - so if this could prevent me from needing to do that, that would be great! Can you please add me at your convenience? Much appreciated :smiley:

One quick Q: when I fire custom events, is that coming from the client or the server? Want to make sure my analytics implementation works for users who have Javascrpt blockers installed on their browser.

1 Like

Hi @jacob.b.singer ,

Thank you very much for your message :slight_smile:
I would be delighted if you use Lemonflow for your Bubble app.

We are in the final stages of validating this version, which will improve overall performance and introduce an HTTP API. I can give you access to the dashboard within 15 days; I hope that is acceptable for you.

Yes, it is possible to track events from the frontend or the backend, as the plugin offers two methods for doing so. Thus, you can be assured that your events will be tracked, even if your users have an ad blocker.

Best regards!
Nacim

1 Like

Sounds good! Thanks @Lemonflow - please let me know when it’s ready to use!

1 Like

Hi @Lemonflow just curious, to what extent do you guys have features that Mixpanel has like:

1. company profiles: being able to define a user as part of some kind of business entity, and to see events grouped by that level of detail
  2. funnel analysis: being able to string events together and analyze effectiveness of moving users from 1 event to the rest of the chain?

Hi @jacob.b.singer
These two features are not available yet, but they are on our roadmap and should be available in production by the end of March.

Hey @Lemonflow this looks amazing - just what I’m looking for :grin:

I signed up for the waiting list a couple of weeks ago — how long does it typically take to be accepted?

Thanks!

Hey @cjrb
I sent you a direct message :wink:

@Lemonflow

Hi Nacim,
We would also be keen on looking at Lemonflow as we’ve been wading into Mixpanel for some time - easy to use, slow workflows in bubble.

Does it support wrapped app analytics as well as PWA?

Added myself to the wait list.
Cheers

Hey @Lemonflow - Would love access to this if still available?