[New Plugin Updates] Drawing & Painting Canvas

Hi, we just bought the plugin today and we are facing a very weird issue. The plugin is not letting me to add shape, text or background image. Even when I try to draw, it just draws on hover and not on click. can you please help?

I tried to copy paste your draw element directly on my page too. It is not even taking the provided background color. I even tried to put a static background color and a background image, it’s even not taking that.
Attaching the error below:

2 Likes

Hi @ksaitow1

Thanks for reaching out and for that feature request! This isn’t something that’s possible to set up/customize in the plugin yet, but we’ll add it to the backlog and will let you know if/when we build it out!

1 Like

Hello @mikeh , thanks for reaching out! I believe that you need to update your plan to be able to host your uploaded files on your domain. Please see the image below. Thanks.

Hello @orcaintelligence ,
Yes, you can add shapes from the database. Please see the image below.

Hi Alex,

I recently installed the plugin always appears this error

Hello @youdrawoficial ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’ll take a look into this issue and get back to you as soon as we can.

1 Like

@alex4 @help6

Thanks for the awesome plugin.

Text alignment doesn’t seem to work when using the add text to canvas workflow.

ie I set the alignment of the element to centre but it is always left aligned.

Looking forward to a fix
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Hello @rushab Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Could you send me a link to your editor so I can take a look? Make sure to add alex@techblocksco.com as a collaborator or temporarily set the permission to “Everyone can Edit”.

Hi Guys
Was anyone able to get this sorted
Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 18.49.08

2 Likes

Hello @ajk9044, can you resend your email or mentioned to us your post?

@ajk9044 , the team is currently checking on this issue. We will let you know for any proposed solution or updates in regards with this. Rest assure we have added this to our backlog to be addressed.

Hello @sales15 , we are currently looking into this one, We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

i’m having the same issue with the color picker not taking the provided background color

Hello @ajk9044 ,
To work this “Scale for all elements”, you need to add a button element and make action of “Scale for all elements” like value of 0.5 or 2

1 Like

@help6 hi following up on this

Hi @ajk9044 apologies for the lack of clear response from the support team here. I’m jumping to get this items resolved for you ASAP.

The “scale all elements” workflow action should work regardless of whether the workflow trigger is clicking on an element or a standard button. I’ve set up a demo here to show you how I’ve set it up: Fabricjs | Bubble Editor

If you’re still having that issue, could you please isolate that issue on a single page and PM me a link to your editor so I can take a look? That would be the quickest way to get to a resolution here!

@superduper3000

i’m having the same issue with the color picker not taking the provided background color

Make sure you’re not using a “Color Variable” (i.e. one of the saved colors in your styles) (see this demo of the color picker working properly). If that doesn’t fix your issue, please isolate it issue on it’s own page and PM me a link to your editor so I can take a look. I’m not able to reproduce this issue.

1 Like

Hello,

I am designing an irrigation app and I need to measure the distance of rectangles, lines etc.
How can we retrieve the rectangle size from canvas?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @irrigation-dev thanks for reaching out!

Yes, you can certainly retrive rectangle size from the canvas. Please see the demos in the screenshot below titled “Click Events” and “Selected element properties” to see how you can access the dimensions:

Properties associated with elements can be retrieved:

Here is the link to the demo:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

1 Like

Dear support,

I appreciate you answer. Lastly I need to measure the distance between 2 shapes. Is there any way to do that?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @irrigation-dev, thanks for the follow up question.

I appreciate you answer. Lastly I need to measure the distance between 2 shapes. Is there any way to do that?

You can do so by storing the location of the two shapes and running a calculation. For example, lets say a user adds Rectangle A to the canvas at the location x=100, y=100. The rectangle is 50px wide and 50px tall. If the user adds Rectangle B to the canvas at x=100 and y=200, you know that the top left corner of the rectangle is 50px away from the bottom right corner of Rectangle A.

Does that help for your use case?