Here is a new plugin I’ve built - video player with extensive functionality for each application.
Plugin checks file format or empty field in a DB.
- Disable auto fullscreen mode on mobile
- Trigger on time (on second)
- dynamic video source
- poster (thumbnail)
- preload (auto, metadata, none)
- playback speed (speed limit depends of browser)
Chrome: playback rate to the 0.0625 - 16.0 range. Audio muted if the playback rate is lower than 0.5, or is higher than 4.0
Firefox: playback rate to the 0.0625 - 16.0 range. Audio muted if the playback rate is lower than 0.5, or is higher than 4.0
Safari: limited to x2 speed.
Mobile browsers (Chrome, Safari) : limited to x2 speed.
- Video Duration
- Video Current time
- Error (yes/no) - if file format is not supported or not exists.
- Error - if file format is not supported or not exists.
- Time trigger - set a second at which some actions would happen.
- Set to time
- Fullscreen (desktop only)