New team member opportunity with Coaching No Code Apps

Hi everyone,

We’re hiring another team member here at Coaching No Code Apps, and we’d love to chat more if you think you might be the right person for the job.

Here’s some of what we’re looking for:

• You have experience developing on Bubble and have examples of work to share
  • Even with your experience, you’re motivated to go through our training process to improve your skills and become familiar with our methods and techniques
  • You’re a great communicator (both written and spoken) and have an upbeat attitude
  • You’re happy to integrate into our systems and processes
  • You’re self-motivated, reliable, and meet deadlines

You’ll be doing app development work and providing support to select clients. You might also be doing other internal work within the company — all related to app development, but not necessarily building apps directly. (In other words, you’re flexible and are looking for a position to grow from.)

This will start as a contract position with the intent of turning into full or part time employment after a trial period.

If you’re interested in learning more, please fill out this form for more details and to get the conversation started.

Thanks — we’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Coaching No Code Apps

11 Likes

Being a designer with limited coding skills, I have learned so much from Gaby’s youtube tutorial from Coaching No Code Apps which helped me built 2 side products with bubble:

She is awesome and always has quality content on her channel. Best of luck to potential candidates, go and build something awesome with her.

2 Likes

Thank you, @syedibrahim1388! I appreciate the support and am glad the videos have been helpful for you along the way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second that notion! @romanmg :muscle:

1 Like