🚀 [NEW TEMPLATE] Car 2 Go - Vehicle Marketplace

Hello Bubblers!
We are glad to announce our template.

The Car2Go Rental Cars website features a user-friendly search page where customers can browse and select available rental cars.

Each car listing includes detailed information such as make, model, features, and pricing, detailed information and images to help users make an informed decision. Customers can also make reservations directly through the website, selecting their desired dates and pickup location with just a few clicks. Overall, the website offers a convenient and efficient way for users to browse, select, and book rental cars for their travel needs.

Administrator and car owners have access to their respective panels. The admin dashboard allows for easy oversight of bookings, payments, and rental history, while the host dashboard enables hosts to list and manage their available vehicles. The payments list feature offers a detailed breakdown of all financial transactions, making it simple for both admins and hosts to track and manage payments.

This platform offers a seamless experience for both renters and car owners alike.

For payment processing we use a reliable and proven platform (Stripe)

Template is fully responsive and works great on all devices or screens like laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile.

Demo:

Template page:

If you have questions and bugs to report, contact us by email at contact@mindforapps.com.
We appreciate your reviews and suggestions.

Cheers
Jay | Mindforapps

I love your template designs but you hardly respond to support requests. I need you to please give me your support team to fix my issues.

Thank you for your inquiry, I’ve sent you a personal message via email.