[New Template] Mobile UI components library

@d9999 I review this template few months ago and it had an easy way to add places by clicking the + sign on the map (image attached). I bought the template 2 weeks ago and just found out that such feature is not longer there, may I know why it was taken off and how can I add it back? Thanks

hey @victordove. i did not add this for the new responsive engine. added it now:

1 Like

hey @martin.sacchi. so i have looked into this. i can’t replicate the error. i tried various browsers and sizes. what phone / browser are you using to preview?

Hi @d9999 ,
Great work!

How to get rid of the top white space in this screen?

is this the iOS status bar when installed to home screen? this area (status bar / notch area) is essentially reserved for the iPhone system icons etc. and Bubble can not directly control this form the editor.

You can color it however:

1. set the status bar color of your page using CSS:
  2. set the status bar to black translucent. See script/meta tags here

more details here: Documentation | Bubble Mobile Kit 4.0 → Manging the iOS status bar

You won’t be able it to cover the area with the image unless u set the image as body background. → https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-image.asp

1 Like

@d9999
Hi

I have a question about the function of video feed.
Currently, I am building a service like TIKTOK, but when I swipe the video, there is an event that the video does not load in the middle.

The video itself is about 5MB to 30MB, and it is saved in Bubble storage and called to the repeating group.

Is there any good solution?

Hey @bubblenocodebubble! Seen this happening before. The bubble database is not optimized for streaming videos… I previously used ziggeo for one of my apps and it seemed to be working fine.

Thank you.

I was able to upload it with Ziggeo, but I can’t get the URL to play it.

How do I play in HTML 5 Video Player through a repeating group?

If you have a pre-built editor, it would be helpful if you could publish it.

There is a ziggeo player plugin

@d9999
I’ve tried the Ziggeo Player Plugin and standard Video elements, but I can’t control playback mute settings like HTML5 Video Player, playback with RepeatingGroupVisibilityDetector, or stop.

Not only is the list of videos displayed in the Repeating Group, but it is also necessary to have a mechanism that scrolls to play, scrolling to the next video stops the previous video, and the next video is played automatically.

I want to make a clone of TikTok.

Hey! Sorry, my previous post was not very clear. You would need to use one of the more advanced ziggeo players that support a ‘play’ action. e.g. Professional Ziggeo Player/Recorder Plugin | Bubble (there are some others as well) and then set up something like:

Hope that helps. Otherwise happy to set up a short call between the two of us to discuss this!

your model is amazing.

Can you help me with this doubt?
do i need to have two apps one for desktop and one for mobile (yours)? or in responsiveness I ask to hide the mobile icons? I mean because the idea is to ask you to use the mobile app on the landing page

Hey. I made some updates to the video feed in the template - should work better now. Would you mind going ahead and checking if it works better now with your video files?

To get the changes, you need to create a new app from the template.

I bought and built a Ziggeo player, but I’m having the following issues:

1. The automatically generated thumbnail is displayed before it is played. If you tap the thumbnail before the video is loaded, it will be played only with still images and audio.

2. Even if it is set as specified, it may or may not be played.
    [New Template] Mobile UI components library - #119 by d9999

Thank you for updating the template.

Is there any update work required here?

I don’t speak English, only Japanese.
If there is a chat etc. that can be exchanged in sentences, it would be helpful if you could respond individually. (You may find the cause by looking directly at the editor.)

Not sure i fully understand. But can you please try to 1) create a new app from the template and then 2) add your videos to the data base in the new app? and if it works you can just copy the video group to your app.
thanks
Damian

@d9999
A new application was created and checked inside the template.

We checked the part where the workflow is added when a Visibillty item is loaded, and we also included a mute icon animation during the Play action.

We set up the workflow in the same way, but there are still times when the video is loaded and times when it is not.

Last time we asked you to switch to Ziggeo to try it, but this time we are loading from Bubble storage.

Which direction should I proceed in?
We are seeking a clear answer as we are also incurring the cost of purchasing additional plug-ins.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Would you mind giving me access to your app so i can have a look? Settings/general/everyone can edit + send me the link to the editor?

I will try if it can work using bubble storage. There is a small chance. But overall the bubble database is not optimized for video streaming. So you will most likely need to use ziggeo or similar. But i can help you better if you give me access so i can have a look myself and see what is going on.

Is there a possibility to get the location of the device on the gps in the background? with the application closed?

I don’t think so acutally. Does anyone else know?

I think it’s a limitation of bubble.io, if it were possible it would be something extremely useful for many.

Could you tell me if it is complex for me to implement a range similar to the facebook marketplace, where we put a search radius