[Showcase] The Messaging Template & The Responsive Base Template by Littlebay

Hello Everyone! :slightly_smiling_face: :wave:

I am extremely excited to announce the launch of two templates that have been in the works for a while!

The Messaging Template

Build your Bubble app with responsive, 1-to-1 & group chat ready-to-go. Share images, files, GIPHYs and YouTube videos. See who’s online, who’s typing, and who’s seen each message. The Messaging Template is a complete application with 10+ pages.

What’s Included:

Fully-Tested Functionality

With this template, users can send messages, images, files, GIPHYs and YouTube videos in 1-1 and group conversations. Users can also delete messages (which ‘hides’ them from view), leave conversations, and start conversations from a friend’s profile page. The number of unread messages that a user has is shown automatically after logging in. All workflows and data queries have been tested, and are built to minimize page load time and capacity-usage where possible.
(Note: The video below don’t have sound; please click the “Click for Sound” button in order to remove it.)

Responsive Design

This template is responsive for desktop and mobile, allowing your users to navigate to any page in the app in just one or two clicks. When viewing a conversation on mobile, the conversation’s list of messages will automatically expand or shrink in proportion to the height of the user’s screen.

Profile Pages with Follow/Unfollow Functionality

Users can follow/unfollow other users, and view each other’s following/followers lists.

Account Page

Users can edit their account information, change their email and password, or delete their account on the account page.

Admin Page

View your app’s signups over time in a grid or graph view on the admin page. Admin users can search and edit basic information of any user who’s signed up for your app, as well as delete user accounts, and designate other users as admins.

Landing Page

Quickly and easily write about your new product or service using a pre-built, responsive landing page.

Design Guide & Resources

Build new pages by using the defined styles and elements from the template’s design guide. The template also has ‘page templates’ that can be cloned to create new pages quickly.

MessagingTemplateDesignGuide

In-App Documentation and Labeled Elements

Learn the exact purpose of every workflow, with built-in notes on events, data types & fields, and privacy roles. All workflows are organized into folders and all elements are labeled.

Email and Forum Support

Support is available for questions pertaining to the template by email, or through our forum. It is recommended that you have at least an intermediate understanding of Bubble in order to successfully make changes to a template. Please note, we don’t provide support for customizations that expand beyond the scope of the template.

Setup Guide & Expanded Documentation

The documentation contains a setup guide, and more information on each pages’ purpose and elements.

The Responsive Base Template

This template contains everything described above, without the messaging page. Start building your app with standard account functionality and responsive pages,
so you can spend more time on what makes your product unique! The Responsive Base Template is a complete application with 10+ pages.

How to Purchase:

The Messaging Template Page ($149):

The Responsive Base Template Page ($79):

For more information on our products, visit our website at littlebaytech.com!

Questions?

Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions below, send me a private message, or send an email to support@littlebaytech.com. :slight_smile:

28 Likes

It’s beautiful! Great work.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @andrewgassen!! :smiley:

1 Like

Looks fantastic. Great job! I can see a lot of work went into this. I hope you sell a lot of templates. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw! Thank you so much for the kind words, @J805! :smiley: I really appreciate it!!

Very nice @fayewatson! +1 for going the extra mile with documentation. :wink:

2 Likes

gooood

1 Like

Amazing application, I suggest you add a SaaS model so you can promote your app on external platforms :wink:

2 Likes

@Kfawcett Thank you so much, Keith!! :smiley: I meant to build an app and I accidentally wrote a book! :sweat_smile:

Thaaaank youuuu so much @anon65040322!! :blush:

Thank you so much for the kind words and suggestion, @nocodeventure!! :smiley: Have been thinking about other uses for it and that’s definitely a good one! :ok_hand:

@fayewatson - great work

1 Like

Thank you so much, @wegetdesign!! :smiley:

Looks very good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A lovely piece of work @fayewatson - well done!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @eddy and @renelonngren!! :smiley: I greatly appreciate it! :sparkles:

This is how templates are supposed to be - functional, well-documented, supported. :clap:

We’ve long been maintaining other Bubblers’ templates post-purchase - everything from support to bug fixes to simple maintenance - and we’ve obviously learned quite a bit in the process. Of these customers, just over 96% said they’d be willing to pay much more for a template that has in-depth documentation verses one with a longer feature list. We could fill up a sizeable thread with all the stories and projects that have come across us where a more detailed reference guide could’ve solved the core problem.

Congratulations @fayewatson! We’re sure it’s not just your customers who are thankful, but the entire Bubble community for seeing the bar for templates raised so much higher - this is how we all win. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words, @copilot!! :sparkles: I 100% agree, the documentation is just as important as design and functionality, so that templates can be easily understood and modified where needed. Thank you again for your kind words and support!! It means a lot! :slight_smile:

Looking real good! :ok_hand:
This might finally be the motivation the rest of us needed to step up our documentation game! :grin:

1 Like

Ah! Thank you so much, @gf_wolfer!! :smiley::sparkles: GitBook was a total lifesaver with the documentation - so easy to use, can connect to a custom domain, and has unlimited image hosting if you’re interested in it!

2 Likes