On Page navigation, my bubble app changes colours to the bubble default blue colour and a different font

Hello,

I’m new to bubble and have been working on an app for the past 6 months. I’m so close to being done, and then the following started happening:

On Saturday, I decided to change the colours of my app in the styles section to a green theme. Everything looked great, and the colours changed and worked perfectly, when navigating from one page to another.

On Monday, when navigating the app on my mobile to test, the colours started reverting to the Bubble blue (for buttons) and a very different font, for random pages. When you go and have a look at the elements, it’s still the colours that I set in the style tab (as I set it on Saturday).

It goes away if I make any adjustment in the app (on any page). And then it will happen again randomly when navigating between pages (there’s no pattern - can happen with any action), and affecting random pages (can change one random page’s colours, but not the rest), and at random times.

I’ve changed the navigation from Go to Page to using Links, and it’s still happening.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hi there, @ramcliffe2023… I don’t have any insight on the issue you described, but if you haven’t done so already, you should submit a bug report so Bubble support can take a look at your app.

Best…
Mike

Thank you Mike, I appreciate it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.