Our No-Code Agency has an open position ( remote and flexible) for a well versed Bubble developer! Please send me a direct message here in the forum with a summary of your personal info, no-coder profile, abilities and a showcase of your best work!
- Discuss the project with the client and determine what functionality is needed
- Help the client iterate on the product based on data, development best practices, and customer feedback
- Manage the development and design teams to execute on the project, providing feedback and guidance as needed
- Craft and develop production-ready apps in Bubble, when needed, with high quality standards.
- Put together detailed specifications based on the project requirements as well as our standards
- Research answers to technical questions that involve API integrations or complex workflows
- Help the client think through their different options, corner cases, and simplest ways to build something
We value a mix of hard and soft skills, as well as alignment to our core values, in all of our people. Some specific qualities for this role include:
- Analytical & client-facing experience: Ideal candidates should have 3+ years of experience in a role that is both highly analytical and client-facing, such as management consulting, finance, or product management.
- Excellent communication skills: Product Managers spend a large portion of their time interacting with clients, so they should be very clear and structured in both verbal and written communication.
- Interest and experience in no-code: Ideal candidates should be passionate about the disruptive potential of no-code, and the opportunity it creates to reinvent the traditional agency model to create the new standard.
- Product sense and commitment to simplicity: We see a large range of ideas and Product Managers should be able to quickly figure out the simplest way to turn those ideas into products, no matter what the industry or application.
- Analytical skills: Designing high quality software can be logically complex, so the ideal candidates should be very strong conceptual and logical thinkers.
- Time management and being task-oriented: We work with lots of clients at once and always stick to our deadlines, so the ideal candidates should be highly organized and diligent.
- Enjoy intellectual & creative challenges: Finding the right technical solution to a human need is both an art and a science, and those who enjoy solving complex problems tend to be best suited for this role.
Nice to have but not obligatory
- API REST knowledge and integrations