Opinion on this UI

Hi,

Does anyone have any opinions/feedback on the UI for this website…any ideas, suggestions, etc.

Obviously not complete, but I’d like to know if the dark theme suits this or not.

Does it look legit, etc…

Thank you!

Nope, not on mobile.

3 Likes

lol
I haven’t made it responsive yet, wanted to ensure I had a theme I liked and looked good

Why such a response? You were asking for criticism, now you have it.

Mobile first - then desktop. Most ideal way to make UI these days.

3 Likes

I totally disagree with mobile first - then desktop approach , desktop-mobile-desktop cycle is better for complex cases.

On UI design , card border roundness is good , for buttons make them more round like circle , and when buttons hovered make background color 12% opacity of the text color . Black cards hover color is good . Don’t write Take Advantage Of , write Take advantage of make capital for initial letter only . Dont put ‘’.‘’ at the end of a sentence. Plus for that grey group in the middle make it darker with lower opacity. Good luck

We all have our opinions. Any website you go to these days (that is reputable, whether it’s an app, or not), will be mobile friendly and accessible. When you build desktop first you have to make additional steps to provide responsiveness later on. If you’re building a website that is only designed for desktop use, then sure… this is not even a question, but I haven’t built a desktop only site in over 2 years. Just my 2 cents.

No of course mobile is crucial , not even mobile, fully responsive is crucial but mobile first design is not applicable for complex cases thats what I am saying .

I disagree too. I think you’d be limiting yourself.
But, hey, if you’re making amazing designs that way, who am I to go against it? You do you, as long as it looks good. Everyone will have an individual way because UI is so “creativity based.”

Mobile design is very important in to day’s age, so it’s a must to pay attention to it.

I responded that way to clear up that I hadn’t made a mobile version yet…I was just wondering if anyone had any statements about the overall theme, etc.

I will make those changes. When I do, are you okay with me private messaging you and getting some more feedback?

Of course feel free .

thank you! will msg when I finish!

https://m3.material.io/ I use this developed by google 2021 .

Wow, that looks great! Let me take a look at it.