Overlaping header

Hi,
apparently something overlaps and both the responsive (mobile/pad) version and the desktop version appear. Where can I set it so that only one or the other appears?

Could you try tying the visibility of one of them to the other one? When Desktop Header IsVisible, this element is Not Visible.

i have no clue how to do that. eather it is visible on every device or it is not. i cant turn it on on the one and turn it off on the other.
pls help?

What i mean is, set the page width visibility condition on only one of the elements, and then on the other element, set it’s visible condition of if the other element is visible or not.

I have no clue how to do that.
i let somebody build the page for me and now I can’t reach him

I would recommend reading up on conditions here: Conditions | Bubble Docs

If you’re still not comfortable with some of the basics, I recommend seeing if you can find a freelancer to help… but I would more strongly recommend you learn how to do it on your own so you don’t run into issues like this later on-

I added a few screenshots to point you in the right direction:

Every element on the page has a properties window accessible by double-clicking the element. The 2nd tab is called ‘Layout’, and the top setting is for Visibility. This is either set to ‘This element is visible on page load’, or by not checking it, it will not be visible. ‘Collapse when hidden’ means that when/if this element is hidden/not visible, it will completely collapse, so other elements will shift to replace the gap left behind (as opposed to an empty gap remaining, which you won’t want in your use-case).

To the right of that tab is the ‘Conditional’ tab, where conditions are set. You can define visibility based on page width like this:

Or, if you’re already setting visibility on another element that effects this element’s visibility, you can also just reference whether or not the other element is visible and trigger the opposite condition:

I hope this points you in the right direction. Please know that everyone in this forum started somewhere - you can find my posts from 2 years ago! You are on the path of learning (as we all still are) and I recommend you read through the Bubble tutorials to get a better grasp of the Bubble ecosystem.

thanks