Pagination on a Table(urgent)

I am trying to Implement Pagination on Table ,

table4

the error im facing is , when i click on next , the table doesnt show next 5 rows. can anyone assist me asap ?

for more details : currently there is a table where details of listing are stored , i want to show 5 entries in the table , and next button should switch to 6th element and so on…

i have created state of page , and done the steps mention in Planet No code video.

hey @shauryanayyarviic30!

as far as I know this feature is not possible if you’re using the plugin ExcelLike Handson table. It is much easire though to do it using repeating groups, you don’t even need custom states. check this out:

ScreenRecording2024-04-19at11.58.56AM-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

here’s how to set up the action on the repeating group:

and previous button should have a condition for first page:

hope this helps!

@hanan1 thanks alot for the response, i shifted to Repeating group standard Approch, its working well.

1 Like

Hi

There is a work around for this limitation.

Place a repeating group on the page which searches your required data. make the repeating group invisible and small in size.

Add 2 states to this repeating group start - type (number) & end type (number).

Then the repeating group data source should be (your chosen data type)items from: (start number) items untill (end number).

The table element data source is then set to the repeating group’s results.

Build a workflow on your next button. When clicked Increase the start and end state with the number of rows shows in your table.

Example on page load you start was 1 and end state 10, click next increases start +10 and end+10…

Because the data source is referencing the repeating group data. It will now show items from 10 tot items 20…

Hope this makes sense.

I use this work around for the table element…

Thanks for the reponse Charles, yess thats how i implemented this. i saw a youtube video and implemented with repeating groups after wards