Paid plan to test app with api

I am building an app that utilizes an API. I tried testing it out and it won’t work before I get a paid plan or so that is what I interpreted it to say. So I’m order to build and test, I need a paid plan if I am using an api, this is during the building phase, am I correct? Also, I started building on the free plan, can I copy the page and workflows I already built on the free plan over to the paid plan app so I don’t have to start from scratch? Thank you in advance, I promise this is my last question for the day.

Hi there, @eswheeler1992… yes, you need to be on a paid plan to use the API connector, but I’m not sure what you mean about copying pages and workflows from the free plan over to the paid plan app. You can simply upgrade the free plan app to a paid plan, and you should be good to go. If you don’t want to upgrade the free plan app for some reason, you can use the copy feature on the My apps page to copy the entire app to a new app, and then you can upgrade the new app to a paid plan.

Best…
Mike