[PLUGIN] Auth0 SSO

Demo: https://opennode-api.bubbleapps.io/version-test/auth0

Use the Auth0 plugin to identify users on your Bubble app without having them to sign up with an email address and password.

:white_check_mark: Redirect to Login

:white_check_mark: Retrieve User Information (Email, Name etc…)

:white_check_mark: Log the User out from Auth0

What’s unique about this plugin and the original Auth0?

:ballot_box_with_check: Dynamic Client ID (perfect for sub apps)

:ballot_box_with_check: Server-side rendering Access Token for User Information

:ballot_box_with_check: API calls are generated with custom code @Node.js

Should I be aware of something before buying?

:clipboard: It might be difficult for you to configure Auth0

:clipboard: You’d probably have to look into using Auth0 before using this plugin

:clipboard: Twitter integration requires a custom configuration, refer to Auth0 for the documentation

:clipboard: Auth0 has a great community for Auth0 specific questions, I don’t mind helping you out but I don’t provide integration on your app.

Auth0 Community URL: https://community.auth0.com/

Editor link: Opennode-api | Bubble Editor

Demo: https://opennode-api.bubbleapps.io/version-test/auth0

Screenshot of configuration: Awesome Screenshot

3 Likes

Plugin has been approved as of today, kudos for Bubble on the fast approval process :+1:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Just looking into this plugin as when I set up Auth0 via API connector and click on the login button I get redirected to an Auth0 page that simply says “Not found”.

Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

Nothing went wrong for me on my side. The demo is working just fine with Google login.

Do you know if I need to do anything extra on the Auth0 side?

I feel I’ve set it up properly in Bubble as Im being redirected to Auth0, but the problem is that when I get to the Auth0 side it simply says “not found”.

Are you running your own integration with the API Connector?

Yeah. I was setting it up based on this comment.

Alright, then I’d suggest opening up a new topic so the community can help you out accordingly

1 Like

We just pushed an update to the plugin to allow forcing the signup screne using screen_hint option. You can make users land directly on the Signup page instead of the Login page by specifying the screen_hint=signup parameter when redirecting to /authorize .

We’ve released an update for this plugin that enables the prefilling of email addresses within the login/signup process. To initiate this action, use the screen_hint field when redirecting to Login.

I cannot recommend nocodeventure and mido enough. He spent the last couple of weeks helping me not only implement auth0 but also set it up so that we could easily migrate our nearly 2000 existing app users as well. He’s been great to work with and was the only reason we were able to get this implementation done!

1 Like

It was a pleasure assisting you with the implementation of Auth0 and ensuring a seamless migration for your extensive user base. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Mido

1 Like

@nocodeventure awesome plugin. Just to confirm before purchasing :

Given I am logged in app1.example.com (code)
When I go to app2.example.com (Bubble) do I need to authenticate or am just logged ?
If yes, does the user get created automatically when he comes for the first time ?

Best,

1 Like

Regarding your question, if you’re logged into app1.example.com (coded), when you navigate to app2.example.com (Bubble), you will likely need to authenticate again since they are separate applications. As for user creation, it depends on the setup.

You will need to create an account on behalf of a user.