[PLUGIN] Communicator by SuperStack

I started with a monthly subscription - how can I convert that to a one-time paid plugin? Thanks!

The plugin does not work with option sets. I have been trying for hours with no luck, and then I tried with a thing. It only works with a thing.

Hello.
I’m having trouble getting the first hover to display correct data. I tried setting a value as a starting point but this just views the first value before I hover once more over the same (or other objects). See loom for more understanding: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

I am getting this error but only when the page width is less than or equal to 1024. It works fine on larger page widths. Please help.

Link to my editor: Raising-Anchors | Bubble Editor

For what it’s worth to anyone using this plugin or pinging this thread, OP has not been seen in the forum for well over a year… do with that information what you will.

1 Like

@mikeloc Im curious, what do you use to make reusable elements communicate with the page they are placed in and between each other (e.g you got RE 1 and RE2 on a page and you want RE1 to talk to RE2) ?

I use the plugin and it’s working fine except that workflows become increasingly hard to find and to read the more RE i’ve got on a the page.

I don’t do a lot of what you described, @pierre6, but I am a custom state guy all the way, and they haven’t failed me yet.

1 Like