Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🔥 [PLUGIN RELEASE] Advanced Dynamic Tables for Bubble (Excel-like)

@alejandrowunderlich @bdoc ,

Can you guys try to downgrade to the previous version please? For the moment we are unable to reproduce the bug (latest version + new engine).
Do you have any specific steps to reproduce the issue ?

Just normal use of your plugin @BubbleSam

Any answers on changing font styles?

Oh I didn’t realise you could downgrade, thanks :slight_smile:

I don’t think my setup is very unique. I have a big column group called Content that I put all the content in. I currently have the table set to 100% width and 1000px min height, but it has a lot of columns so they are being cut off, and same for the rows.

1 Like

@BubbleSam Would really appreciate customer support here. I have 11 columns and they don’t fit the width of the table. A simple change to the column title’s font size and/or the table’s row data would make it work. Is there a way to do this? Perhaps via CSS?

Hi @alejandrowunderlich ,

Sorry for the late reply. You can use the custom CSS to change the column fonts. You will need to add an HTML element on your page and write a block of CSS

Can you share the css classes to change? That would be more helpful.
Cell font size and header sizes.

Cell font size:

.dataTables_scroll div.dataTables_scrollBody > table > tbody > tr > td {
	font-size: 20px;
}

Header font size:

.dbdefault table.dataTable thead th {
	font-size: 20px !important;
}

1 Like

This is great, thanks!

Hi @BubbleSam . Just bought your plugin and it looks great! I am having one issue that I thought was worth checking. It’s to do with the styling of the pagination and search when using Semantic UI. It seems to me like a timing issue.

Sometimes, the fields look like the original style and other times, they style correctly. Without making any changes (just refreshing the browser repeatedly) it toggles between the two. It also effects the styling of the pagination elements.
See these two images for reference.

The other thing I’ve noticed is that when you’re searching, by default you return results where you match on the unique identifier. This can make for some misleading results - because that column isn’t visible in the UI.

Is there anything I can do, short of calling the ‘Refresh a DataTable’ element action to sort out the styling and layout issue?

I’m having the same issue as other people; if my data has only 1 row it will throw an error if any column is empty. This is likely happening because its not converting (empty) into a null string.

Just as an extra bit of info, if I change the browser page width, the table doesn’t resize automatically. Calling ‘Refresh DataTable’ causes the layout to update correctly however then loses things like column order, search filter, selected rows, etc. which isn’t ideal.