Popup center in IOS🙏

hi

When creating an application for iOS, there were several problems.

1. The pop-up window opens not in the middle of the screen, but at the top (screenshot #1)
  2. On mobile devices, when downloading the application to the device, it is displayed incorrectly and the header where the technical information of the phone is located (time, charge level) is overlapped by the application content (screenshot #2)

Who knows how to solve these problems?

Hey, you can do this in a couple of simple steps

1. In the element panel, scroll down to the bottom and give it an ID. E.g. popup.
    Make sure you have element ID’s exposed under the settings.

2. In the page element panel, add this code in the page HTML header

<style>
#popup{
top: 0!important;
bottom: 0!important;
margin-top: auto;
margin-bottom: auto;
</style>

For the status bar, you can add this in the same place.

< meta name=“apple-mobile-web-app-capable” content=“yes”>
< meta name=“apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style” content=“default”>

2 Likes

Thank you
I will test this method and then write what happened

Hello, @casheets123

The pop-up window really got up in the center, thank you very much.

But the problem with the upper part of the screen remained. When downloading the application to the iphone via xcode, the visual content goes up to the part of the screen with the technical information of the phone. We use the floating group for the header.

Do you know how else you can try to fix this bug?

I’m not sure it’s a bug but more of a feature of iOS. I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “downloading the application via xcode” Are you trying to run it in the xcode simulator?

The snippet I posted will make the status bar 100% opaque and white if you navigate to the page in Safari and choose “add to home screen”. If you’re wrapping the page or something? that might be entirely different.

I wrap the app through jasonelle. Then I open it via Xcode and upload it to devices for testing. That’s when I start to observe this peculiarity. If I’m not mistaken, this appeared with the release of the new iOS and many people have already encountered this problem