Post-outage trouble?

Our app is mostly back after today’s major outage, but some functionality is limited — anyone else experiencing issues?

1 Like

What functionality? Everything seems to be working for me

Hi, please submit a bug report here so we can look into this for you.

3 Likes

we have a section that calls an api to update temperatures in towns, and changes the towns every half hour, along with a rotating sponsorship message. the changes/rotation aren’t happening, and the displayed temperatures do not match what appears when browsing the api url.

we haven’t made changes to the app in the last week.

2 Likes

do we ge to have any post-mortem or report on what just happened this time?

Please allow some time for the Bubble team to come back :pray:
They usually provide quite extensive post mortems so it takes a little bit of time

3 Likes

Last time there was a major outage I don’t remember seeing any post mortem…maybe I missed it?

3 Likes

Is the outage to do with the file service / uploader?

One of my workflows generates a word document and today that is breaking.

We did notice an issue with the file uploader during the downtime, however it has been resolved on our end. Our issue was with end users uploading documents.

the trouble that emerged after yesterday’s outage remains for our app, but bubble support is looking into it.

The sql connector still doesn’t work as the api connection only allows you to enter in text parameters, but numeric and date params don’t show up so you can’t create new database connections. Multiole bug reports have been submitted and topics posted on it but no fix yet.

2 Likes

Some errors persist with apis.
The issue is in Bubble

2 Likes

Am I the only one experiencing this issue after the outage? I’m also encountering a ghost issue

I guess I’m surprised more users aren’t (seemingly, unless they’re just not complaining here) affected by this issue. Is it not a common way to use Bubble?

It’s just become a reality of life

i can’t get my workflow page to come up on the backend

I get an error page that says “you are being rate limited” and that the owner of the site (me) has banned me from visiting.

What??

1 Like

First time hearing this issue.

I suggest you submit a bug report to support@bubble.io

WHEN they provide a postmortem it’s usually extensive (if the measure for “extensive” is the number of words contained the in the postmortem and not whether the postmortem contains any SLA/SLOs or action items or results).

However, Bubble RARELY provides post mortems as is evident from a basic search of the term postmortem in announcements (10 results; 6 that are postmortems)

2 Likes