Privacy rules issues

Hi :slight_smile:
I have an app that the user can create an estimate.
In my data base I have users, company, leads, estimate, and items.

When the user wants to share the final estimate with his client he chooses a slag - and get the URL of the page.

I did a privacy rule for the estimate type - “when this estimate slug is not empty>user can see all estimate fields”
But I am not sure what is the right privacy rules I need to set on the other db types like company and items and lead…

In every estimate, I have also DB from another type like company, clients, and items - all are related to this estimate. but when the client gets the URL he can see only the estimate details but not the company/lead/items details…

*i want the client will see only his URL estimate

• The client is no need to do any login - he is a regular user that got a link to see his estimate
    It will be great to get help - willing to pay :slight_smile:

I would add a parameter like “share=true” when the Invoice URL is created/shared, then add a workflow when the Invoice page is loaded that

• When “get parameter from URL > parameter ‘share’ = ‘yes’”, make changes to the current user:
    – Field: Can View Invoice Details (yes/no) = yes
    – Field: Invoice to View (list) > add this page’s Invoice

Then you could add to privacy rules for the Company attached to the invoice (I’m assuming a Company/Business is a thing in your database):

• When Current User’s Invoice to View:each item’s Company contains this Company > Allow them to see the details you need.

Hopefully that makes sense, and you might have to manipulate the above, since this is just off the top of my head, but hopefully that logic gets you started. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your time!!
Will try this direction
i thought to use the slag of the page as a token (in all db) but not sure

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.