Problem with positionment

Hi,
when I click on an element, a text block for example, I don’t see the 4 handles and I can’t position it where I want.

Hi! The 4 handles generally show up if your parent group enclosing that element has a fixed layout type, and not column or row or align to parent.

but what if the text is simply placed on the page?

Then your page should have a fixed layout type

it’s as simple as always when you know. Thank you so much.

Awesome, no problem. Glad I could help :slight_smile:
Hmu if you need anything else

Ho yes, but but another story, I think. I’ve been looking for dozens of hours with chatGPT but also here with the forum and videos, but I can’t find anything. But I’m sure it’s possible. Too simple perhaps. :blush:. Here in a few lines. How to make it so that when a user clicks on an image contained in a repeatinggroup (the image is in the form of a link to google cloud), the “share” menu appears and the user can share the clicked image (only the image without the link or text) with any application installed on their smartphone ?

I have replied to your other post for image sharing. Hope that works. Click on an image to share - #8 by animisha45

Thank you but it doesn’t work.
I placed the script on the image contained in the repeating group and when I click on the image, the sharing menu appears and when I click on whatsapp for example, this appears ready to be shared “text https://cfifloralyz.bubbleapps.io/version-test/URL” and when I click, I get a 404 error. So there are two errors. 1) I want to share the image and only the image, not the link. 2) I get the 404 error