Properly starting development on Bubble?

Hello :slight_smile: I was previously developing a mobile UI on another platform.(I hadn’t yet started the desktop UI). I am currently testing Bubble and I like the option of being able to build on this platform and launching a product that I can test with actual users. That being said I am a bit confused on how to best use Bubble from the start (I don’t want to have to go back and re-develop the UI again and again). Should I build now using the full Bubble functionality which has responsive design for both desktop and mobile? Or, should I focus solely on a mobile design structure right now?

Thank you everyone for your help :slight_smile:

You can check out my template [New Template] Mobile UI components library as a starting point. Its a collection of UI elements and basic functions you can use as building blocks.

Here is my 2 cents on this topic:
If mobile is a key part of your strategy, then you have to start with mobile / responsive and there are a number of forum posts here on best practices.
For my use case though, mobile can come as a secondary platform once I have proved market traction. So I am solely doing web app for now.

Hi @marsgoals,

I would say depend your app purpose, is it mobile first or desktop first? Or, maybe, two interfaces have different use case/scenarios?
In the first two cases, it makes sense to have only one interface, fully responsive, from mobile to desktop. Bubble responsive feature could be a bit tricky at the beginning, but at the end it offers you freedom to achieve a nice result.

Then depending your need (mobile first/desktop first), you can start your UI in one of the preferred size and make it fit - or at least make it acceptable for the MVP - the other one…

Happy Bubbling!