RELEASED - plugin JS Zip file generator

I just pushed your last feature right now, it works perfectly, thank you so much.

I’ve got a question : what’s the function of the checkbox “File uploads enabled” ? Would it be possible uploading files with the plugin ?

Look, I’m desperatly looking for a way to manage multi-files upload, but that would create as much things as files uploaded. Would you have something like that in your developpment ideas ?

Thanks

Oh and I forgot : could your plugin download a single file, without zipping it ? Would it be possible to add this feature ?

Thanks !

Michel

Oh, sorry that’s me again :slight_smile:

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but it seems that the Progression value generated by the JSZIP element is not reset if I launch a second ZIP download : my Bubble Progress Bar starts at 100, then gets a correct value when the first file is prepared (for example : 33% if there are 3 files).

@michelduprez
The progression will not be reset to 0. Please upgrade plugin
I’m not sure what you mean for “file uploads enabled”. If you are talking about the comment I made that I have enabled large file upload, it’s just a setting in Plugin editor that is related to Save file to Bubble feature. This will allow to use this feature with larger files.

As for downloading a single file, I will not add it to the plugin because it’s not the purpose of the plugin but I wonder if there not already a plugin for that. Also, I know that you can do some workaround to trigger this kind of behavior but it’s more complicated. If there’s no plugin, let me know and maybe I will take some time to build one.

For multifile uploader I have something that is built, not already published but do you have issue with current multiuploader from Bubble?

• About multi-uploader : the Bubble’s one stores all files in a list, and I was looking for a way to store the uploaded files to multiple things. I just found a plugin that makes this.

• about the single file upload, yes, there are several plugins doing this, but yours offers the ability to “drive” a progress bar.

• about your first sentence : “The progression will not be reset to 0. Please upgrade plugin”, what do you mean by that ?

• about "file uploads enabled, here’s what I mean :

I should should say Will be :wink: So update and now the progress will be set to 0 on start.

The progress bar is based on the # of file to zip and not the size. The download progress is normally handled by the Browser itself (when you download a file, this show you the progress of download). Or maybe I’m missing something.

1 Like

can you tell me the name of the plugin please?

Hi, it’s the Zeroqode’s Multi-uploader.

Thank you Jici.

For the File upload enabled, I need to investigate a little bit more, but I think it’s related to huge file upload from Bubble. I’ve enabled this checkbox and this field seem to have appeared with it. I will do more test and let you know. For now, I think you should set it to yes

2 Likes

Hi @Jici, great plugin!

Regarding the progress, it doesn’t appear to reset to 0 every time a download complete. Causing the subsequent download to still start from progress = 100. I’m using 2.4.1.

Is the progress reset automatic or am I missing a step here?

The progress should restart to 0. Which version are you using?

The latest version I believe - 2.4.1

This is the last version and the one that was fixing this issue. Can you share you flow setting? (Or your app in public view with editor link. You can write to me in PM)

Thanks

Sure, I won’t be able to share access to the app but here’s the printscreen of the JS Zip in editor as well as workflow.

Hi @Jici ,

I just brought your js zip plugin, I see it installed on my app but I can find the "Generate zip " action in my workflow tab when searching, could you please help me ?

Hi @alexandre.boulme
Did you put the JsZip element on the page? You need to do that first and you will be able to see the Action after.

1 Like

Thanks @Jici it works !!

I don’t know if it’s possible to makethe action available without the element, but in my usecase I just need to export a list of files which were uploaded on user subscription so I need action but not element. Just telling you this as improvement feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, @alexandre.boulme,

I think all plugins need to be like an element on the page even if they only do an action. :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

Hello @Jici !
Thanks for the awesome plugin :slight_smile:
One question: how can I manage the creation of folders inside the zip file? I can’t find any documentation about this function.
Thanks