🪄 Replicate - AI & ML Models [Plugin Update]

I recently released an updated version of my Replicate plugin. Replicate is one of the easiest ways to run AI/ML models in your app and the plugin makes it easy to connect to their API.

The plugin currently supports the following models:

Useful Links
I’ve created extensive documentation and recorded video tutorials on how to use the GFPGAN (image restoration) model and SDXL (text-to-image) model.

GFPGAN Model Tutorial Video

In addition to showing how to create predictions with the plugin, the video tutorial also goes through how to automatically update your database with the results of predictions using webhooks.

SDXL Model Tutorial Video

I plan to add further Replicate models to the plugin in the coming weeks/months, so if you have any requests do let me know :slight_smile: I can’t promise I’ll be able to add every model requested, but I will certainly look into each request.