Responsive Website For Moblie

I am looking into possibly moving my website to Bubble but I want to know what is the best way to design it so it will be responsive for both desktop and mobile browsing?

If you have links to information on this, please share. That wold be very helpful too.

Basically, you have to paths:

1. Design your app pages having responsiveness in mind so they display correctly on mobile, for that it is advisable to design them with a mobile first approach.
  2. Design different pages for desktop and mobile and show one or another based on the device of the user.

Youtube is full of tutorials por responsive design on bubble.

1 Like

Thank you jmalmeida!

Design different pages for desktop and mobile and show one or another based on the device of the user.

I don’t agree, you will oversize your maintenance efforts. Instead, use a 960px width for your pages., so that you’ll be able to split each row with 3 columns of 320px each. You won’t have any responsiveness issue if you set the max width to 99% for each component, centered aligned.

Great point. Thanks Christophe_HK!

And set the max shrink size to 150% for your main components, shrink, so that your page / elements will be 1440px max, enough!

Say thanks to @gregjohnkeegan :wink:

1 Like