Responsiveness: how to go from row to column container?

Really really love the new responsiveness stuff on Bubble. Haven’t yet figured out this one tough: how do we go from horizontal (row container) to vertical (column container) when the screen width is too narrow?

From this:

To this:

I want to use this especially in the context of a form where red is the label and green is the input.

You can’t change the layout type (at not least in vanilla Bubble)… but as long as you set your responsive settings correctly, you should get what you’re trying to get anyway…

I’m guessing you’ve probably got no minimum widths set on your elements, which is why you’re not seeing the desired behaviour (assuming you’re not)… so just set some appropriate minimum widths on the elements…

Let me try that. So if what you say is correct, then changing from row to col is not necessary and the row will just squish its content into a column regardless?

So if what you say is correct, then changing from row to col is not necessary and the row will just squish its content into a column regardless?

Yes, exactly (that’s the whole point of a responsive layout)…