RG's are not updating until page refreshed(pls read before adding new topics on this)

This is a big deal for my app. It’s almost unusable.

What’s the ETA for a bug fix? My customers need to be notified.

1 Like

I think it’s very helpful that this issue is publicly discussed because I spent a lot of time debugging my app and came here to check if anyone else had this issue.

2 Likes

Has anyone found a workaround besides page refresh to cause RGs to update. For instance, removing filters, reset data, etc?

I have tried all morning and have found nothing to fix it. Sometimes I thought I had fixed it but the error is random, it happens nearly always, but not always.

Guess who was featured in an email to 90% of the global 500 today :frowning:

Not even the usual hacks worked.

Hello everyone!

I do want to assure you that our team is treating this as a priority issue, as we are aware that this is seriously impacting a large number of applications.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Just to add my two cents as well - i’m getting bug reports from our users for Announcefly as well.

Looking forward to a fix!

Thank you.

Just to add to this, it’s actually happening when deleting an item too. When I delete an item its deleted from the database but it’s not updating the Repeating group, so the visual element (box) stays there until you do a page refresh.

We just pushed a fix to a low-level rendering issue that likely was the root case here. Can you guys test?

Very sorry about this

4 Likes

Yes confirmed - fixed - thank you @emmanuel

Fixed on our end. Thank you

Fixed!

Thanks.

This is not fixed for me, I already filed a bug report and Jeff replied back, will follow up by email. I may have an edge case.

My scenario still not fixed:

@SerPounce It seems to be working with a little delay. Is it same for you?

@Efe, thanks for the tip, but no. I made myself a nice cup of tea, and still no refresh :frowning:

Works for me. Thanks for the fix.

Thanks for the update, folks, sorry to hear that not everything is quite functional yet! Our team is on it.

1 Like

Can bubble switch to a pure version to version manual update? Is it possible that we as users could be in full control of our updates? Right now this is only for major updates but i think we need to have full control as to weather any update should be applied and when. My entire livelihood during covid outbreak is contingent on my apps at this point… so things like this make me nervous. What happens in the future if there is a major break, and your lead programmers all come down with the flu and cant fix it? It would be great to roll back to a functional version :slight_smile: @eve @emmanuel

1 Like