🚕 Ridely - Ride Sharing like Uber Template from Zeroqode

Hi Boris,
the driver should be near the rider.
When the rider adds a request, the rider will see that request on their map. Then the driver needs to click on the icon and accept the ride.
Please let me know if you manage to make it work

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hi there, I just bought the template and I absolutely loved it. I need help because my “Driver” page is completely empty. Where can I submit this? Thank you in advance.

Hello @b.hernandezn

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you kindly provide more details, regarding your issue, like screenshots/video of setup/design tab, elements tree, etc so we could help you better?

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

1 Like

Hi there, sure thing! The only thing I’ve edited thus far to the template is the color scheme and I can’t seem to edit anything on this page:

I also didn’t know where to send the Google API key (in the documentation it says to send it to ZeroQode but maybe there’s a place I can insert it within Bubble.
Thanks in advance.

@b.hernandezn,

First of all, would you please check the Elements tree section? There should be a list of elements, probably hidden from view. Near each element in the Element tree, there is an “eye” icon - please press it to make the element visible.

Second of all, concerning Google API key - please check out this reference. It should be useful, and will help you to manage your errors:
https://manual.bubble.io/working-with-data/setting-up-google-api-keys

It should help :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Thank you so much! Extremely helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, where do I remove the test version of the template (also the icon of Zeroqode on the right hand side).

Additionally, is the template fully designed to just launch immediately or are there changes (apart from payment) that need to be manually set up?

Thanks in advance,

Bernardette

Hello @b.hernandezn,

Can you please describe your request a bit more? What do you want to achieve?

If you are willing to view your app on Live, you need to open the dropdown on the right-upper corner of the Editor, make deploy and switch to Live

The version-test is an app preview, which is needed to view the recent changes, made by the app holder. If you’ve made a deploy, you can simply remove the version-test phrase from the URL and switch to live.

Can you please show on the screenshot what you’d like to remove?

Yes, this template is an out of the box app, which can be launched almost right after the purchase. But still, you need to customize it under your requirements and aims. Update/edit the content of the data tables, change the price of the trip, change some design parts, etc.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply! This worked I’m just editing the elements of design now. Is there a way to translate the entire app into Spanish automatically or maybe even give the client the choice between switching into English or Spanish?

Thanks!

Also forgot to mention that every time I try to edit “App Driver” the page comes out blank and I have “show hidden elements” clicked.

Thanks again for your help!

@b.hernandezn,

This is the expected behavior of the elements, which are hidden on the design page and are shown only when some condition is met. You can make them visible “permanently” (on the design and preview) by hitting the “This element is visible on the page load” checkbox, but it affects the app preview and look badly.

I’d like to suggest you simply click on the “eye” icon to make the desired group visible, while you’re editing it :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately, you need to translate the template content manually. The only thing that you can change is a language of the Editor (in Settings tab).
Check this link for more details: [New Feature] Multi language support

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt reply! :smile:

1 Like

Hola. Quiero saber si lograste la traducción a español. Estoy enterandome de todo antes de comprar la plantilla. Y si es posible comparte el link de tu proyecto para verlo en producción. Gracias de antemano.

Hola, @gcontreras27 . Thanks for reaching out.

All Zeroqode templates are designed in the English language only. Apologies for the inconvenience.
There are some ways to translate after the purchase:

You can test the Ridely template demo page: https://uber-clone.bubbleapps.io/

Would you kindly:

• test the template functionality/design by visiting its Web demo page;
  • to make sure that you have checked the template documentation to investigate the structure and main features of the current template setup;
  • take into consideration that our templates are web apps with a responsive design (they will work and look nice on the desktop and mob browsers);
  • all our templates are fully customizable, which means it is possible to change almost any design/functional part (solid Bubble skills are needed).

Feel free to ask more questions, when you need.
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi, I have complete the setup of google maps API, and I have tested it. All map is showing, the route also appears.

The problem is, after sign-up as a rider and fill in the start point and destination(rider app), the cost and ride distance appear. Soon after I click start, the distance and the cost disappear.
I also try to click the edit button, it shows a loading bar but nothing happens.

Anyone has tried this and willing to help?

this is the ridely demo test:

Hello, @livingperson800
Thanks for reaching out.

In order to investigate your issue, could you please share with us the screenshots of your current settings (and workflow) for the “Start” button and others related to the trip?
It will help us to investigate this issue faster.

Thanks for the understanding.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi, thanks for the fast response.

First start/edit button workflow.

Second start edit button workflow:

Database for current problematic trip:

Hello, @livingperson800
Thanks for such a detailed response.

We have analyzed your screenshots and defined the reason for reproduced issue within your application.
Please note that on April 21, the Ridely template was upgraded, and one of the changes is a plugin for managing the maps.
As we can see, you are using the old version of the template, were still used another map plugin. The current template’s version, it’s looking in this way:

To eliminate this problem and to prevent the occurrence of other errors that were on the old version of this template, we kindly ask you to create a new application (completely) and in the drop-down “start from the template” select the latest version of the template.

We understand that it is pretty complicated and time-consuming, but it will help you to work with an upgraded version of the template.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Best regards,
Xeroqode Support Team