Server response issue

Hi all,

My website is facing latency in loading to other other pages recently. I am wondering if there is a server response issue for bubble.io as my network and the members of my team have stable connections.

For example
When i click on a button to carry me to the next page . the workflow will only carry 1 or 2 parameters to the page URL and it would still lag. Sometimes it goes quickly other times it lags.
Can anyone advise if this is a an isolated issue or not?

What type of contents do you have inside your page? Do you have repeating groups with ‘Do a search for’ as standard? Maybe you are overloading the page, its hard to know without more details

Yup, the button is nested in a repeating group and the data search is using a do search for
This is the button.

This is the source for repeating group.

This is the buttons workflow. its been the same for a long time and was working fine. every now and then it works well. but every 1 or 3 attempts to use it the page will hang a a bit before going to the next page.
The button is only sending parameters to the next page.

It has come to my attention that bubble has reported potential issue with their system , this could be the reason for the lagging.