Setting up workflows/plugins - Bug?

It’s obvious; the rule that a software when created will eventually run into problems but there should be customer support which can even answer the questions of all the users. Considering the size and impact of bubble it should be there.

Well that might be true, it’s frustrating that the status page doesn’t show anything, implying Bubble will only be notified about this by us blowing up the forum.

That’s seems kind of unprofessional with over 1 M users.

3 Likes

Bwahaha. You and a dozen other users. Sad trombone sound.

1 Like

Well I was assuming that the complaint of “This keeps happening every other month” is aligning with the expectation for everything to be consistently up. I agree with the support comment point though.

1 Like

Very true

2 Likes

I hope this gets fixes asap.
Meanwhile perfect chance to work on UI instead.
Bumpng this thread so it is on top

Most tech companies actually do plan for this. They may not know the exact problem but they plan for the steps that need to be taken when something like this does happen. Step 1 : Inform your clients of the issue and provide reassurance that the issue is being attended two.

2 Likes

Customer support is a thing which is a must.
Even a small size company has one 24*7

1 Like

Anything created by human beings fails sooner or later.

1 Like

They could easily put up a message anywhere in their site saying “We’re aware of the outage and are working to resolve it.”

The fact that it’s been ~4+ hours without hearing a peep from Bubble crazy to me. I mean, out of 1mm users, maybe it’s not impacting everyone, maybe it is, we literally have no way of knowing.

I like seeing all these people who just woke up hitting the forums like “Is this happening to anyone else?”

3 Likes

The issue looks to have progressed

2 Likes

Do we need to wait until 9am EST for Bubble to check the issue? :triumph:

Posted 1 minute ago. Nov 30, 2022 - 05:56 EST

Or whenever an engineer or someone checks their email and see this forum and or the support inbox blowing up

1 Like

And that’s the automated system. I assume someone gets paged when that gets triggered?

1 Like

I think we will even we didn’t want to

at least, the published apps work …
just checked on few apps and they work…

2 Likes

Right. If the production apps were broken that’d be a different story

Not good

1 Like