Several fields on same row in repeating group

I am trying to put several text fields on the same row in a repeating group, but they all end up one underneath the other, no matter what I do. Just a few days ago I could do this without a problem, but now all of a sudden a text field seems to fill out the entire width of the repeating group cell.

I have tried setting the text field to fixed width and this makes the field visibly smaller. However, it still seems as if Bubble thinks that the text field takes up the entire width of the cell “in the background”, because additional text fields (also fixed width) get placed underneath the first text field. This happens even though the two fields should be able to fit on the same row when you look at their sizes.

I don’t understand why I suddenly have this problem, since I have plenty of repeating groups that I have created in the past where text fields live happily on the same row and I have never had to think about changing anything to make it so.

1 Like

Are you sure the parent container layout is Row?

I am sure it is NOT. :slight_smile: Thanks for your help, this of course solved the problem. I still don’t understand why I have never had to worry about it before, but now I have learnt the effect of that setting as well.

2 Likes