Signal the next line of a repeating group

I am trying to find a way to signal the next line of a repeating group dynamically. I have a repeating group with multiple lines of a script I created with two characters. I am having the characters speak outloud each with a different voice. Instead of using the repeating groups “item #1” “item #2” “item #3” and so on for each line is there a way to do this dynamically with one workflow? Here is a picture of my repeating group script example along with the workflow. I am using just the “first item” of the repeating group for this workflow but need to apply it tall of the rest of the repeating group values.

I hope this makes sense

Can you describe you what you need it to do? Is it that when a user hits ‘next’ you want it to advance to the next line in the script?

Yes, that is correct. I tried using this “show next repeating group” but it did not work.

I would try this: create a custom state of type #. When you click a cell for that line, set the state to thst cell’s index. When you click Next, set state to State’s value +1. On the page, have it setup to read Repeating Group’s List of Things, item # (Custom States’s value)