Small issue with selection view

To give you some background. I got this website through a template. And there was initially another group in between the “all tools” and “plan & billing” groups.

Now when on the tool page, I’m unable to adjust the corner roundness to make it look like the tool is selected for the page - it works on the top but not on the bottom.

You can also find attached the image for the settings for the group above.

When I try to implement the same condition, I am unable to and it doesn’t allow me to even type the condition in. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you in advance

There are at least a couple ways to go about it, depending on how the element hierarchy is structured. The way I do it in one of my apps is via a conditional on the background shape or group inside the RG (assuming the sidebar nav uses a RG). Just set the Border roundness top-right only if it’s the last cell in the RG - i.e. the last nav item.

If you’d like more explicit instructions, please provide a screenshot of the relevant portion of the nav bar. If a RG is not used for the sidebar nav, the same basic concept applies. If you get stuck, feel free to PM me a view-only link to your editor.

-Steve

Hey Steve, Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately its not an RG, just 2 standard group menus as they stay the same.

I’m still quite new to bubble so Idk how to send PM’s but will gladly send you the link if you’d like to have a look

Then it’s the gray background of the last nav item - likely a Text or Group element. (To send a PM, just click my avatar and then the “Message” button.)