[SOLVED] How to upload an image using POST API

Ii just give a raw example but yes you can but variable where you need it

Hi, Jici, finally, I’ve manage to upload on file, but then try to load list of filed encoded in base 64 , I ve failed, bubble response: expected list of url’s but got object.
Actually I am trying to load several images to profile of the our user, images are downloaded from external mail server.
Thanks in advance, for any ideas.

Hello,
Can you share details of the working version?
I’m trying to set up the api from Zoho office integrator and it needs something very similar.
Thanks

I have been working on this single problem for 3 days, and this was the solution. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hello
Is it possible to perform a POST on a workflow API with a list of files?

Merci

I’m using a third party service for storing the images that a user uploads.

Does somebody know if it is possible to upload multiple images from an external app (in this case a react native app) by using the API endpoint in Bubble, so that a workflow is triggered that will POST the image to the other service, without saving the image in the Bubble FileManager?

I hope this is possible with using the form/data content-type and not sending it in Base64 format.

Were you able to find a solution? I want to do the same thing with a react web app.

When I submit the following:

"Photos": [{ 
        "title": "test",
        "uploaded_image":{
            "filename":"chart.png",
            "contents": base64_image}
        }],

I get…

{'statusCode': 400,
 'body': {'status': 'INVALID_DATA',
  'message': 'Invalid data for field Photos: Expected a image url as a string, but got a object (original data: {"title":"test","uploaded_image":{"filename":"chart.png","contents":"iVBOR...I="}})'}}