Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Star Receipt Printer WebPRNT

Hello

I am trying to integrate printing to a Star Receipt Printer. They have a Javascript file to upload, however unsure how to do this in Bubble. Anyone have any ideas?

Rory

I think you can find out this information by calling your printer’s technical support. They will certainly be able to briefly and clearly explain all the subtleties. For example, I was very careful about choosing a printer for my office. After all, this technique will then be responsible for high-quality printed documents and will in fact be an excellent assistant. After spending a lot of time searching for information, I found the Palmgear blog where I was able to get acquainted with the characteristics of the best of the best. It’s incredibly simple, how much useful information I learned and decided to purchase the HP ENVY 5055 and did not regret it at all. Unlike conventional sticker printers, this printer is equipped with a wireless connection. The printer also supports Wi-Fi, so you can activate it using your phone, tablet, or computer!

I’m trying to do the same but unsure where to start. Any clue or idea you can share of how you did it ?

Dean