Storage options for video streaming

I can already see my app is going to hit storage limits see we allow users to upload there own videos. AWS seems cheap as does Box. Uploadcare also seems to be an OK option.

What would people recommend? Videos will be streamed on the app as well.

1 Like

Recommend AWS for your situation.

Tal
nocodify.com

Go with AWS. @ZeroqodeSupport has a good plugin for it. I would recommend that.

Thanks for the reference Alan! :pray:

here is the AWS plugin page: AWS File uploader - Any size Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

AWS for your case.

Thanks All!

AWS with @ZeroqodeSupport it is! Setting it up now, hopefully it will be smooth setup.

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport have the best support team. If you are facing difficulty to set it up or facing some issues, just ask for help on their forum or go to their website and chat with them.

Note: Not sponsored. Just talking from personal experience!

I’m curious to know more about how this plugin works for video-based apps, specifically. It solves the storage problem, which is huge. That said, it seems to me that there are a lot of other complexities in serving video to users on-demand, from a performance perspective. Could you speak to those? Also, has Zeroqode ever considered building a plugin for something like Mux? I think that would be a real game-changer in getting folks the final mile.

Hi @ts11,

Thanks for reaching out. You can use our plugin for uploading files to your own AWS S3 bucket.

Here is a demo of it and you can also preview the editor to see how actions are set up and all other features as well.

For setup guidance, please check plugin docs.

The idea is that you can use it with any type of apps, whether it is video-based or something else. You will have to use some other tools for streaming per se, and if you want to store the stream on your AWS for example, it can be done through our plugin.

Thanks for suggestions! We’ll consider your feedback as future possibility, if feasible. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi Levon,
I am building an app on bubble, where users will share files (any format) among them.
I made an account on S3
I used Zerqode multifileuploader to upload to my S3. Sofar OK, all files are uploaded and I can see via the S3 Console.
My issue is, while downloading, using bubble, zip files,
I am able to download .txt format files and .png but not other files such as jpeg or pdf.
error message is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

AccessDeniedAccess DeniedXYFJAWH0F4KRVAJG5IUZEcnPFzXBf+d0lqsaSLi4H9VjHOdOAyQ3X51UO+EboBTrDEiVhrfcMFRDDEZcV/PKTQvp7rg=
I used “easy downloader” too, but its also not able to download pdf files and btw, easydownloader is downloading one file at a time, whereas I need a zip of all files.

I feel something is blocking the download or some file formats are not supported in “GetObject”??
Please provide some guidance.
Thank You
Rams

Hi @RamS, thanks for reaching out.
We highly appreciate your interest in our plugins. :pray:

Unfortunately, we are not responsible for the plugins developed not by Zeroqode.
Zip File Compress & Download is developed by gongora.me. Please contact the plugin’s author for confirmation on supported files.

As well, on Bubble’s marketplace, you can find many other plugins that might help you solve your case.
JsZip- Read HTML Files & Download - is a free plugin, according to the plugins authors demo page you can convert different types of file format to a zip file. So you can give it a try. :slightly_smiling_face:
See the forum thread.

About the Easy file downloader Plugin, you can download separate files, we will take into consideration in future updates to add the possibility to download all files and archive them in a zip file. Thanks for the suggestion. :pray:

We hope the above will be useful to you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.