Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

Hey @andras,

Thanks for sharing! Would you mind filing a bug report with us so we can take a look? :smiley:

Hi,
thanks for this great plugin. I have a question. I can’t retreive my stripe products in a dropdown input.
I have configured the the dropdown input like this :
“choices style” dynamic,
“type of choices” : list all product
“choices source” : stripe.js - list all products

ps: i’m using stripe plugin from bubble too.

Any help :wink:

— Update —
SOLVED :slightly_smiling_face:

@copilot Is it possible to do Connect with Standard accounts and your Stripe.JS 2.0 plugin?

1 Like

Hey @jaredg,

Stripe.js started on the basis of supporting Stripe Connect’s Custom feature set and continues travel in that direction today. As a heads-up, we already responded to your email inquiry. :wink:

Hi @copilot and everyone here,

I would like to ask regarding updating subscription using Stripe.js plugin.

Scenario:
I have a user subscribed to yearly plan of USD 99.00, amount has been collected from user’s card. Now the user wants to change to monthly plan in the 3rd month after the user paid for yearly plan.

Should I use;1. Subscription update or, 2.Cancel yearly plan, create refund based on usage, and then create a new subscription which is monthly plan?

Hi @faisalkarimstubapp,

Stripe’s documentation is the best resource for information on handling the technical side of Stripe. Our Platform Payments 2 course also offers guidance on setting up a Stripe integration on your own using Stripe.js 2. If you still need help, we’re happy to offer implementation assistance through a Session!

As a reminder, we like to keep this thread clear for updates. :+1:

1 Like

Noted and thank you for your reply. I will subscribe to Payment Platform 2 soon. Can you point me to the Stripe documentation page or doc? Thank you so much team.

Hi,

Michel

Hi Michel,

Thank you, appreciate it.

1 Like

hello @copilot

sorry newbie here. i went trough both of your payment platform 1 and 2 course. when u use create seller workflow, how do i determine which type of connect acc is being use? im assuming that the example given in the course is a custom connect since the on boarding process of the sellers is happening in bubble itself. stripe will have additional charge on this and i dont want to burden my sellers to pay extra. how do i determine which type of connect account with you plugin? i am bulding a food marketplace and our platform will charge a sum of commission from the sales. Hope that can help out clarifying the confusion i have. Thank you in advance :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

Why do I need to create an account to simply read the documentation?

Hey @acap,

Stripe.js (both the original and current version) have been focused on Stripe Connect’s Custom account flow. Express and Custom account types are equally-priced per Stripe’s Pricing page. If you’re considering any other flow, you should consider Bubble’s own Stripe plugin. :+1:

If anyone is after a Payment Request button (Apple Pay / Google Pay) which works with Stripe.js let me know. I’ve built one as a private plugin for now. Can make public if useful. It gathers the payment request details which you can then just plug straight into Stripe.js for a super easy checkout :+1:

3 Likes

well yeah, that sounds really handy Andy!

Yes please! Does it work with recurring payments?

Certainly does work with recurring payments - it’s just another payment method on Stripe. There are a few complexities around things like shipping, so for the moment it will be free shipping only!

Hi andy8, I tried integrating the payment request from Sean Hoots but it’s using Stripe JS 2 for charges, not following payment intents… Etc. I would really appreciate if you can share your plugin with me.

Thank you in advanced,

Sergio

Just a note the platform account pays the Stripe Connect fee per active connect account, so your sellers will not get the connect fee you will. I think the sellers will get hit with payout fees when they take money to their bank account (0.25%)

Simon

Hi There, I’m having an issue where some of the customers are being charged multiple times (2-5) times for the same transaction. I know it must be an issue with my workflow so wondering if I could pay someone to look at it? Secondly I recall somewhere in stripe where I could enable something that catches a transaction that occurs within a certain timeframe so it won’t charge the customer agin within 60 seconds (for example), does anyone know about this safeguard and where I can find it?

Thanks For You Information