Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. šŸ’³

Hi Simon, Payout fees are billed to the company that creates the platform. As far as I know, legally, they canā€™t be flagged to the Seller.

Hi Morgan,

The trick to avoid this is here :

https://stripe.com/docs/api/idempotent_requests

But I donā€™t know (yet) how to implement that, and I donā€™t know if Stripe.js2 deal with it.

Michel

Hello I am using your plugin and I keep getting the below error when I use this inside a reusable element. I have tried it on a test page and it works fine.
I have purchased your tutorial and am trying to convert a card into a token using version 1.8
Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 6.52.55 pm

Hey @tech1,

We have a process for submitting bug reports and that does include posting in this thread. Give us a shout at plugins@withcopilot.com or visit out Contact page so we can take a look. :+1:

Hey there copilot,
I noticed that stripe.js2 is equipped with iDeal, giropay, Sofort and Bancontact capabilites. Do you have in plans to add Platnosci24 as another way of payment? I would be a huge help for my region.

Hey @sebastianymail,

We donā€™t have Przelewy24 on the roadmap but itā€™s certainly something you could sponsor. Shoot us an email at plugins@withcopilot.com and weā€™d be happy to take a look. :slight_smile:

I wrote you an email.

I also have another question about in my opinion basic functionality. Is there a way to show connected accountā€™s balance (how much money there is on connected account, how much is being transfer etc)?

I cannot wrap my head around it.

BTW this started working after arguing with bubble about it being a bubble issueā€¦ However they still insist that is was a plugin developer issue

Hey all this is probably a stupid question but how do I use my own error alerts instead of the ugly response from the console

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 10.35.03 am

1 Like

Hi @copilot,

Thanks for the awesome plugin. Iā€™m having some trouble with the Card Capture element. When I run the workflow ā€œCreate payment methodā€ with the card capture element, I can see in step-by-step that it passes a valid Customer name and Email to the element, and the ā€œStripe element card capture was createdā€ fires perfectly and sends all the right info, but when I check the Stripe Log it shows that the name and email on this payment method are null. Could you please help me?

Thanks, Richard.

Hi @richardosborne14,

This thread is not intended for support inquiries. To report bugs, please file a detailed bug report and weā€™ll investigate what the cause/solution may be. :+1:

Hi @copilot Iā€™m trying but your bug report contact form is broken on my end. Using Google Chrome (up to date) and getting errors on image upload and the Send button is unclickable even though all mandatory fields are filled in.

Hey @copilot - just a couple quick questions on the updates and upgrades to Stripe.js from the early 1.6 versions to the latest 1.9 versions. Weā€™re updating our payment flows for SCA compliance and considering building our own calls against using Stripe Marketplace or Stripe.js. After upgrading our previous version to the most recent version and watching the full Platform Payments 2 course, JS looks like it fills most of our needs, but it looks like:

1. Country code has now become a required field (or at least throws up a Bubble error when its left empty) on the Convert A Card to A Stripe Token field even though I donā€™t think this is a required field for Stripe. Is there a reason for this?

2. It looks like the ā€œCreate a payment method with Stripe Elementā€ flow creates a payment method at the Platform level with no way to set that at the Seller account level. Is this correct? Weā€™re a marketplace where transactions happen directly between buyers and sellers, so for this to work for us weā€™d need to PaymentMethod to live at the Seller level rather than the Platform level to facilitate these transactions. Is that possible here?

Hey @brian,

To answer your questions:

1. This field is no longer required from the plugin-end from Version 1.9.193. Itā€™s worth noting weā€™ve had countless users have issues tokenizing information without a country code in past releases. You should consider looking at Stripe Elements as well if you arenā€™t already.

2. This feature was a recent addition thanks to contribution from fellow community members. You can define a Seller ID in the Stripe Element itself. http://pics.withcopilot.com/r3nq5B

For the future, please give us a shout at plugins@withcopilot.com for features, bug reports, sponsorships or anything in between. :slight_smile:

Awesome - @copilot. Thanks for coming back so quickly. That all makes sense now - and thanks for the heads up on where to add the Seller ID on the Stripe Element.

Will give you a shout at plugins@withcopilot.com with any further questions.

I sent a few days ago and today two questions and problems concerning Stripe.js 2 plugin.
Thank you for your replies.

Laurent, France

Hey @copilot - not sure the definition of the Seller ID mentioned in #2 above is triggering correctly. For me, the ā€œCreate a payment method using a Stripe elementā€ is creating the payment method at the platform level regardless of whether the Seller/AccountID field is filled in or not.

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 3.41.32 AM

Has anyone else been able to use this call to set up a payment method directly at a connected seller?

Hi @brian,

Give us a shout at plugins@withcopilot.com if you havenā€™t already! :slight_smile:

Would love this

Is there a way to use stripe checkout with this plugin?