I’ve been working on RepairCRM for a while now. I was thinking of launching my own Ticket Management CRM but decided to keep it as a template as that’s one of my company’s core business with No-Code Venture.
This template literally has a lot of features and my advice to anyone looking into editing it, always use debug mode to identify the workflow structure and to check the documentation videos explaining the basic structure.
RepairCRM enables your business to start accepting repairs from your customers with an easy to manage ticketing system. RepairCRM allows you to invite members to an existing or new team.
Demo link: https://repaircrm.bubbleapps.io/version-test
TEMPLATE HASN’T BEEN PUBLISHED YET, IT’S AWAITING APPROVAL
- Landing page
- Log in & Sign up Flow
- Sign up onboarding process
- Ticket Management for new or existing tickets.
- Ticket Repair checklists
- Ticket Signature Workflow
- Organization Administration Portal
- Organization Administration Member Management
- Organization Manage Multiple (Work)Spaces for Teams
- Team Performance Tracking
- Team Dashboard
- Team Workspace Settings
- Team Statistics
- Team Messaging
- Team Member invitations
- Changelog with activity feed
- Task Manager
- Contact Management
- Supplier Management
- User Profile Management
- User Team Overview
- User Related Organization (Work)Spaces
I might have missed out on mentioning some of the features, the template is fully mobile responsive and tested on multiple devices.