Total amount base on 2 Air/Date Time Picker

Good Day,

what i want is to get the total amount of entries in a column in my database ex. is at2-Fund base on filtered date (Air Date/Time Picker)

ex.
1. if i set in the Air Date/Time Picker to July 6 it will show the total sum of entries that dated July 6 in a Text element
2. if i set in the Air Date/Time Picker to month of July it will show the total sum of entries that dated July in a Text element

or

i will create a 2 Air Date/Time Picker to be a Date Range

if i set
Air Date/Time Picker A = July 1
Air Date/Time Picker B = July 31

Results
it will get the Total Amount under at2-Funds column (image above) that has a Date from July 1 to July 31

and the results will be in the Text Element

i did this but it seems it did nothing

Please help me

Thank You

anyone?

follow up on this one

anyone?

Is this an issue with the plugin ? Or Bubble ?

@NigelG

hi, what do you mean an issue? do you think the last image above is correct? because when i tried to do that nothing happen

Wondering if you think this is something do with the plugin (in which case maybe the author can help) or Bubble.

Happy to help, but I don’t know much about plugins :slight_smile:

can you please help me? even using the default Date/Time Picker and not the plugin air/date picker? i just want to have a date filter

Yes. Looking now.

OK, so “Extract date” extracts the “day” part.

Air Date/Time Picker A = July 1
Air Date/Time Picker B = July 31

Will filter any date that has a day between 1 and 31. So … everything ?

I used the Air Date picker, and enable the “range”. Annoyingly I couldn’t get the “value list” part to work, however you can do something like this …

sorry for late reply… but this work perfectly great i even added a :sum to count numbers base on their dates :slight_smile:

Thanks for the big help @NigelG cheers

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.