Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

TRY Studio - Launched!

Hi everyone!

I’m beyond delighted to finally be able to write this post…

My app, TRY Studio, has launched!

https://trystudio.co

There are a notebooks and napkins and post-its full of new features that will be rolling out as I start to get users in and comments back from them.

I couldn’t have done it without Bubble! I’m beyond grateful!

Excited and exhausted,
Jen

15 Likes

Looks amazing on both web and mobile, awesome work Jen!

1 Like

I agree. Awesome project to be honest.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I still have a bunch to learn and understand with the responsive engine but I’m happy with what I was able to do.

:smile: Thank you!!

1 Like

Congratulations Jen!! :grinning: Love the concept and amazing job with the app’s design!! :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Congrats!!! Way to go! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Nate! Did you see your name?! :grinning:
trystudio.co/gratitude

1 Like

Awesome! Glad I could help!

1 Like

Bravo! Very well done!

Your color palette works together fantastically. The iconography is so tasteful and illuminating. The hero imagery is inspiring and relevant and your content copy well spoken. I especially admire your thoughtful use of whitespace, vertical rhythm and typography. The whole presentation is refreshing and pleasant on the eyes!

The UI is well engineered, card flips and element highlight transitions all aligning with modern and best practiced implementations! The onboarding flow is smooth and non-intrusive, I didn’t once feel like I was being hoodwinked into handing over my information (I particularly liked how you collected my geographical location - a very much appreciated detail). I never once felt lost, misdirected or cajoled. All in all, a buttery smooth and delightful onboard!

The UX is spot on. I understood within seconds the purpose of your application and where I wanted to navigate next (and felt compelled to as well). Upon landing on trystudio.co , I was immediately intrigued as to what new toy I’ve discovered. Although I didn’t read most of the initial content, a quick scan was all I needed for the gist of it and had me curious enough to be open to learning this platform. A few well crafted follow up emails would be all it takes to get me back and participating (especially if the emails are as well designed as your app!) :wink:

All in all a fantastic execution. Fantastic on the eyes and delightful to navigate, very well done! Congratulations and I wish you much success!

5 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you!

I’m delighted to read your comments!

Here goes…

1 Like

Looks awesome! Great idea!

1 Like

Well done, what a cool idea!

1 Like

Jen!! I’m feel so so proud of you!! Congrats on the launch :smile:

2 Likes

Very nice. Congrats!

fyi, on https://trystudio.co/info, “teach” and “invoice” have the same texts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oops! Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey Jen,

Great looking site! Congrats!
Its clean and easy to understand. Love it!!

Patrick

1 Like

Great idea and even better execution. Please keep us updated on your journey.

This is such an inspiration for me.

1 Like

Thank you!