Unable to Edit Workflows

Since yesterday I’m having a problem editing certain workflows, specifically those running actions through the API connector.

If I try to edit certain fields I get the ‘Oops, we ran into a temporary error updating your app. Please reload the page and try again…’ message and it won’t save the changes.

This only happens on certain fields (but always the same ones) and has only been happening since yesterday.

I desperately need to make some changes to a live app but am unable to do so at the moment!!

Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

Very sorry you’re having this issue! Can you file a bug report for this case? We’ll need to look at your application, and then the success team will be able to assist you.

1 Like

Thanks Emmanuel, I filed a bug report this morning, so hopefully it can get fixed soon, as I’m not able to continue with this project until it is.

I’ve managed to fix this issue now, by changing the order of the parameters in the API call. I don’t know why that should have fixed it, but it seems to working fine now that I’ve rearranged them

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.