I’ve just released a new ChatGPT plugin that supports real-time streaming! You can now get responses streamed into your application immediately, as in the official ChatGPT interface, so no more waiting 20 seconds for a response, and no more timeouts with GPT-4!
- Immediate, real-time streaming, so that responses come through without long waits
- Easy message history, allows for multi-turn conversations. Memory that works out of the box.
- Token counting - see how many tokens each request uses, in case you want to monitor usage.
- Stream interruption - stop ChatGPT’s generation if it seems to be going in the wrong direction.
(I’m still actively developing the plugin, so see below for features in the works: [Updated Plugin] ChatGPT with Real-Time Streaming (No more timeouts!) - #49 by launchable)
The plugin page is here (ChatGPT with Real-Time Streaming Plugin | Bubble), or you could watch the setup video below. (this is slightly outdated now, and will be updated with the version 6 release, coming soon)
There are 2 demo pages to see in action:
- A ChatGPT style interface - chatgpt-demo
- A simpler interface with setup instructions - GPT Streaming
Let me know if you have any questions!
Korey @ Launchable AI