I have an e-commerce, and for every sale, I want my users to be rewarded with points that are worth equal to a cent (as an example). The points are at a later stage used as a cut of a price or the trade for an item.
Here’s the needs.
- For each bought item in a store, I want the user to receive an customized amount of points.
- Each point is equal to a cent.
- The user have the option to use those points in their next buy.
^Is it possible to create reward systems in bubble? If so I’d appreciate if someone could teach me step by step.
yeah, it’s completely possible. i can help you make it. I’ll message you if you’re interested
SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.
I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.
Hi. New to bubble. I would also like to know how make reward system where they earn points which they can spend.
Just a quick guidance on one way to approach this:
- Create a thing in the dB called points with a number field and a purchase thing
- Every time there is a purchase create a points with the necessary points (math needed here) and referenced to a purchase
- Create the UI in the different parts of your app where you need to display this
- Consider triggering an email informing the buyer that points were credited and what their balance is
- … Of course it gets more complicated than this … (prizes, redemptions, etc etc)
@cmarchan thanks. let me try it out