Long story short, how does this work? So I have the BDK, I offer an in app subscription to my online learning platform, how would I set this up so only users who are logged and currently have a paid subscription can view the content on the app?
Any reading or help would be great!
- Setup your dB model to mark subscribers as needed
- Build conditionality to restrict access
- Add privacy rules
Many ways to do the above. In the specific case you describe … a very simple way to do this could be to:
- Add a yes/no field to your user data-type > Paid? … When they pay update this field to “yes”
- Restrict page load based on current user paid “yes” and “loggedin”
- Add privacy rules. Please review below for illustrative purposes (in the overall scheme of how your app’s dB is setup this one may not apply):
Hope this helps a bit!
Thank you so much for this! It seems a lot more straightforward than I had in my head!