Viewing Video From AWS

I am using the @ZeroqodeSupport AWS file uploader to store video to an AWS S3 bucket. The file upload works without any issues, so that is all good!

The issue is when I try to view the those video files on my app. They do not load at all. I checked to see if changing the files manually to public in my AWS bucket would fix it, and sure enough it does.

But obviously I do not want to turn all the AWS privacy off. Does anyone have a suggestion for the AWS privacy setting I have wrong? I followed the @ZeroqodeSupport documentation the best I could and think I have it right, but obviously something went wrong somewhere in my setup.

So I somewhat figured it out… The following allows me to put new files and get them to view the videos. However, I am stuck on deleting files. The plugin’s “delete file” action does not seem to have the correct permissions with this:

{
“Version”: “2008-10-17”,
“Id”: “Policy1408118342443”,
“Statement”: [
{
“Sid”: “Stmt1408118336209”,
“Effect”: “Allow”,
“Principal”: {
“AWS”: “"
},
“Action”: “s3:GetObject”,
“Resource”: "arn:aws:s3:::seedocracy/
”,
“Condition”: {
“StringLike”: {
“aws:Referer”: [
https://seedocracy.com/"
]
}
}
},
{
“Sid”: “S3PolicyStmt-DO-NOT-MODIFY-1591387482032”,
“Effect”: “Allow”,
“Principal”: {
“Service”: “s3.amazonaws.com
},
“Action”: “s3:PutObject”,
“Resource”: "arn:aws:s3:::seedocracy/
”,
“Condition”: {
“StringEquals”: {
“aws:SourceAccount”: “656689563107”,
“s3:x-amz-acl”: “bucket-owner-full-control”
},
“ArnLike”: {
“aws:SourceArn”: “arn:aws:s3:::seedocracy”
}
}
}
]
}

Hello, sorry I am not expert at this so I can’t help you but @ZeroqodeSupport of course can. If you have any problems with their plugin, you can either go to their website (www.zeroqode.com) and chat with their support team and provide them with more details so they can help you better or ask on their forum (forum.zeroqode.com).

Hello @lortie.jason

Sorry for the trouble, and late reply due to weekend. :pray:

We’ve seen that you’ve posted the request over our forum as well, so we’ll provide the support accordingly.
Please let us check this out and be back with an update on the matter, asap.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Hello @lortie.jason

We’ve pushed a fix to the plugin, please upgrade the latest version of it, refresh the application and check the “delete file” action.
Thanks for patience and understanding :pray:

1 Like