Web and Mobile App developer Needed

Hi,

My project is in the social media sector, specifically a micro-blogging platform, somewhat similar to twitter and Facebook but with a number of unique features that make it stand out from any other social media platform currently out there. The idea is simple but fun to use and provides a number of fun and interesting user engagement features that will give the app an edge over other apps and websites in this sector.

I have already designed most of the UI and UX wireframes and mock-ups therefore, you as the developer will be able to quickly get started on the implementation aspect of this development with minimal effort needed into creating sketches from scratch.

I also plan on using a no-code twitter-like template so once again, the level of work needed should not be much after including the other features.

As you may have gathered, this project should not take a long time to complete, as I am aiming to have a functioning MVP deployed within weeks; however, I will not be in a rush to choose just any developer as I will be putting quality at an uttermost prerequisite for this project. So, if you deem yourself to be professionally capable and also excited to be part of this new project with the potential of becoming a unicorn, please get in touch with me as soon as possible as I will be making my final choice in the upcoming days.

Thanks,

John.

Hey John! :wave:

Have you thought about finishing the job yourself with some guidance?

If you have some time, this is a great way to go. You learn how to work on your own project. Going forward, if there are issues, I can teach you how to troubleshoot the issues by using the inspector/debugger tools. You also gain knowledge, which is an investment toward yourself.

If this is something you think you would have time for, you can book a session on my site.

Otherwise, a really good agency to work with is ideable.co with @mattmazzega and @vincent56. They do great work.

Either way, I hope your project is successful! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

Hope that helps! :blush:

1 Like

Hi J805,

Yes this is actually something I have been thinking about also but because I have never done something like this before, i’m just not quite sure as to how to go about this.

I will check out your site to see how you may be able to help.

1 Like

Awesome! My clients usually book me once or twice a week and work on their project in between those times. They do as much as they can until they get stuck and then they write down the questions and book an appointment for the next day. This leads to a super fast launch :rocket: and completely done by themselves. Huge win for their projects and ultimately saves them a lot of money in the long run.

Hope to ‘see’ you for a session! :blush: