Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

You know you Bubble too much when

when you start talking to your developer friends using phrases like create a thing, display data…

Everytime you are using a web app you think about how easily you could build a better one with bubble. :smile:

7 Likes

…I wish I could offload some of my own thoughts to API workflows to do parallel processing and make my brain more responsive.

12 Likes

When you finally get around to downgrading all those apps you don’t do anything with any more and save $60 a month lol

5 Likes

When you’re almost sleeping and your brain creates an idea of what to suggest to that person looking for solutions in the Bubble forum :smile:

3 Likes

Haha haha…me all the time.

2 Likes

When typing without error, without hesitation and in less than a second COPY FROM DEVELOPMENT TO LIVE :smile:

5 Likes

Huh, I’ve been Bubbling since September of 2015 and never used this feature! Intriguing!

1 Like

When you can guess the other freelancers’ schedules by their forum post frequency.

1 Like

Do you know TextExpander/Keyboard Maestro? With these tools you can make expansion snippets.

Example

I type: cfdtl;
I get: COPY FROM DEVELOPMENT TO LIVE

I type: cfltd;
I get: COPY FROM LIVE TO DEVELOPMENT

1 Like

Hmm… lets make them shorter.

I type: dtl;
I get: COPY FROM DEVELOPMENT TO LIVE

I type: ltd;
I get: COPY FROM LIVE TO DEVELOPMENT!

Hi @mike_verbruggen, I found this one (with 3 letters) :wink:
Thanks.

Great!

I use the semicolon with every snippet because I have more than 100 snippets. Some letter combinations will trigger when I’m writing a text. The semicolon prevents this.

1 Like