You know you Bubble too much when

when you start talking to your developer friends using phrases like create a thing, display data…

Everytime you are using a web app you think about how easily you could build a better one with bubble. :smile:

8 Likes

…I wish I could offload some of my own thoughts to API workflows to do parallel processing and make my brain more responsive.

14 Likes

When you finally get around to downgrading all those apps you don’t do anything with any more and save $60 a month lol

5 Likes

When you’re almost sleeping and your brain creates an idea of what to suggest to that person looking for solutions in the Bubble forum :smile:

4 Likes

Haha haha…me all the time.

2 Likes

When typing without error, without hesitation and in less than a second COPY FROM DEVELOPMENT TO LIVE :smile:

6 Likes

Huh, I’ve been Bubbling since September of 2015 and never used this feature! Intriguing!

2 Likes

When you can guess the other freelancers’ schedules by their forum post frequency.

2 Likes

Do you know TextExpander/Keyboard Maestro? With these tools you can make expansion snippets.

Example

I type: cfdtl;
I get: COPY FROM DEVELOPMENT TO LIVE

I type: cfltd;
I get: COPY FROM LIVE TO DEVELOPMENT

2 Likes

Hmm… lets make them shorter.

I type: dtl;
I get: COPY FROM DEVELOPMENT TO LIVE

I type: ltd;
I get: COPY FROM LIVE TO DEVELOPMENT!

Hi @mike_verbruggen, I found this one (with 3 letters) :wink:
Thanks.

Great!

I use the semicolon with every snippet because I have more than 100 snippets. Some letter combinations will trigger when I’m writing a text. The semicolon prevents this.

1 Like

What a cool response! I’m glad you all had fun with it :smile:

Some fun did ya knows?:

Bubble was (kind of) featured in the NYT

Building a Serious Website Without Serious, or Any, Coding Skills - The New York Times

Bubble has it’s own Wikipedia page?

en.oni kabuki )

Bubble (programming language)

Bubble is a visual programming language developed by Bubble Group that enables non technical people to build software (web applications, native applications), without typing any code. Instead, users draw the interface by dragging and dropping elements on the page, and define some workflows. Its vision is to make code obsolete for 90% of the software needs. While it is visual, it does require some learning, and can be used to create complex operations. It is used both in schools for education p It…

Josh has about 17 and a half blog posts that when combined, rival the length of War & Peace?

https://blog.bubble.is/@jphaas1

http://blog.joshhaas.com/2014/05/what-were-trying-to-do-with-bubble/

That J&E were drunk when they named Bubble (<—not the surprising thing :laughing:) ** but that AppForest was the runner up with… AppBuilder a close third!** :laughing::laughing:

In all seriousness though, let’s remember for a minute where we were when we first arrived at these forums, all the help we received from all these kind and patient people and do our part to pay it forward.

Guys.

Bubble is going to be big.

Like, really big.

These fine founders and their growing team share a vision to empower and enable us normal folk to build software.

And guess what?

IT’S WORKING

Let’s be just as welcoming to the next 100k users as the first were to us.

When you feel completely lost between tabs as the favicon changed… :sweat_smile:

What a cool response! I’m glad you all had fun with it :smile:

Some fun did ya knows?:

Bubble was (kind of) featured in the NYT

Bubble has it’s own Wikipedia page?

en. mac miller merch )

Bubble (programming language)

Bubble is a visual programming language developed by Bubble Group that enables non technical people to build software (web applications, native applications), without typing any code. Instead, users draw the interface by dragging and dropping elements on the page, and define some workflows. Its vision is to make code obsolete for 90% of the software needs. While it is visual, it does require some learning, and can be used to create complex operations. It is used both in schools for education p It…

Josh has about 17 and a half blog posts that when combined, rival the length of War & Peace?

https://blog.bubble.is/@jphaas1

http://blog.joshhaas.com/2014/05/what-were-trying-to-do-with-bubble/

That J&E were drunk when they named Bubble (<—not the surprising thing :laughing:) ** but that AppForest was the runner up with… AppBuilder a close third!** :laughing::laughing:

In all seriousness though, let’s remember for a minute where we were when we first arrived at these forums, all the help we received from all these kind and patient people and do our part to pay it forward.

Guys.

Bubble is going to be big.

Like, really big.

These fine founders and their growing team share a vision to empower and enable us normal folk to build software.

And guess what?

IT’S WORKING

Let’s be just as welcoming to the next 100k users as the first were to us.

7 Likes

You definitely Bubble too much! :rofl:

Any new videos coming our way in YT @duke.severn ?

1 Like

:rofl: Love it !!

adding more:

• you like a ton of the posts in this thread
  • you understand everything in this thread

edit: you get 3 badges on the bubble forums in one day

2 Likes

When you dream with dragging and resizing objects in the Bubble editor.

1 Like