Ziggeo not working on Mobile

I am trying to use the Ziggeo plugin to access the phone’s camera, but i am unable to do so. When I run the build as a native app, the Ziggeo video record box and button don’t even show up, and when I try as a responsive website, then i only get a cancel button that pops up. Help!

What OS ? Works well on Android.

Works on iOS too.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong then, is there a walkthrough anywhere on how to use ziggeo in an app?

Find your Appication Token.

Add the Plugin, and copy in the token.

Add “Video Input” to page.

That is really about it.

I keep having this happen. And I am unable to press cancel and when I press done, the Bubble app crashes.

Ah, hadn’t seen it was a native app.

That is the Bubble app, iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Well, I can’t reproduce your exact issue. But the Bubble App just crashes when I try to record a video. And it works ok on Safari.

It plays back OK.

So a bug :frowning:

Yeah I was able to get it working on mobile chrome, so i think its just the Bubble app. Thanks for your help!

There might be a bug with the native app. Unfortunately, as we’re in beta, we can’t guarantee that everything works well for native.

1 Like

I’ve got exactly the same issue:

I’m in the Bubble app to test my native app. I tap the “Record” button and get a bug - the floating cancel button that can’t be tapped, and no video recording. It works fine in browser preview on the PC, just not inside the Bubble app.

P.S. Just tested a live version of my app in the Safari browser on the iPhone 6 (iOS version 9.3.2) and it worked fine:

I tapped “Record” and a system dialogue asked if I wanted to record a video or use one from the library. I chose ‘record a video’ and it took me to the Camera app, recorded a video, and I then tapped “Use video” which returned to the app page and uploaded the recorded video automatically. All working as it should.

I hope it’s just a problem with the Bubble app. Has anyone tested Ziggeo integration in a real app on the Apple Store / Google Play? If it doesn’t work, what alternatives do we have for native app video recording?

1 Like

Any updates on this issue? I’m worried about asking to publish my app on the Apple / Android stores if the Ziggeo integration isn’t working.

Is there a way to test apps on the App Store ? Other than the beta Bubble App ?

Bubble Beta iPad will come soon?

Probably not. That’s part of the native push.

1 Like

Do you have a timeline for the native push?

1 Like

Unfortunately no. I used to give one, but we can’t really commit to this so I’d rather not…

That’s fair. Thanks for everything you guys have put out so far. I really love working with it!

1 Like