A really weird bug is stopping me from launching my app

I don’t see something special but I suggest this.
Remove all step in the workflow except the first one. Test (step-by-step mode) and check if the flow is triggered. Add more step (just cancel the previous action) and test again until the end. Keep adding one thing at a time and check if this fail when you add a step.
I suspect that this will be related to input enlarged.

Ok, I will try that. But it doesn’t seem like pressing enter triggers it all. I tried to recreate it on another page and that doesn’t work either.

I noticed you created a custom state for Button Submit in one of the workflows. What does that do (if anything)?

No it was just for testing with it because you have it so I wanna check this step.
But it’s working.
Is my demo work for you?

Which plugin was you using before? Wonder if the plugin install something on the page that may prevent it to work correctly. Some plugin add stuff to all page event if you don’t use it.

Could be. I uninstalled it though.

1 Like

----DELETED—
Delete reset normal typing area and reset input instead

Ok I did that but it’s still not triggering.

I also recreated what you did in an app with no plugins added and it still didn’t work when enter was pressed.

Possible for you to copy app and put the copy into edit mode? And share the editor link (can be in PM)

Here you go: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=expression-typing&id=lesson-buddy-copy&tab=tabs-1

I found that issue are caused by conflict between this and >> workflow. Remove it and it work.

this is because you also call the field in this workflow. So this create an issue because Bubble doesn’t know which one you want to trigger on enter. (This is what I think)

But I think that Bubble should trigger both in this case :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I don’t know if you can find a workaround like using custom action and call it from the workflow instead.

I confirm that this seem to work. Look at the copy. I have move this step into a custom event and instead , I call the custom event in the >> workflow.

I tried it and it works. :slight_smile:

I’ll have a look at the custom event.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I think it will all work now.

1 Like