I discovered bubble while looking for a way to code my app. Would like to hear from you guys whether the below app idea is doable using bubble and was also hoping to meet some freelancers who can help to do this.
Aim: Basically I would like to create an app that helps my users send details for booking with a booking agent and for the booking agent to confirm back the booking via the app. Eventually I would like to have IOS, Android and web application but currently I would like to start with a proof of concept/MVP first to keep costs down.
- User will input details of booking into app and also email contact of booking agent
- App notify booking agent of booking details via email and allow for one click confirmation by booking agent
- Once booking agent completes booking, they will confirm back via the app or through link provided in email
- App will then notify and email user on confirmation of booking
Additional features (for discussion):
- Address book for user to maintain emails of booking agent
- Overview of incomplete bookings for both user and booking agent
- Daily/weekly email reminders of incomplete booking
Welcome to bubble. What you are trying to accomplish is very doable in bubble. Futhermore, you can wrap your web app and deploy to the stores without having to natively code them.
Yes, all of this should be straightforward in Bubble.
Have you looked at any of the Bubble templates? I suspect there’s a template that does much of this already which might be a great starting spot for you.
Also, hiring a freelancer to start may make sense (that sounds like your plan anyway). That said, if you go that route, I strongly encourage you to learn Bubble and have them coach you on why/how they’re building the app the way they are. This will make it easy for you to make future modifications yourself. And, it’s rare in startup world to have the 1st version of your product really take off - usually you have do adapt to feedback from customers and then a future iteration may really start to take off.
Welcome to Bubble. Best of luck!
Hope you are well,
I have seen your post and I would be more than happy to help you with the same. Please get me in contact so that we will have quick conversation. Please see contact details in private message.
Welcome to Bubble!
Your idea is definitely doable in bubble. As @sridharan.s mentioned, a template might be a good starting point. If you do decide to hire a freelancer to either tweak the template or just learn a bit of bubble, do look at the PM I sent. I will be happy to help you on your bubble journey.